[driverloader] Why so many versions of 2.x driverloader so quickly

Marc Boucher marc at linuxant.com
Thu Aug 12 12:05:56 EDT 2004

Hallo Torsten,

we have added an archive of previous releases at the bottom of the
Download page.

Please let us know if v1.67 or any other subsequent ones work with your
ar5211 setup.

The 2.6.8+ waitpid() issue could be fixed in previous releases by
adding the following lines in the file
/usr/lib/driverloader/modules/osservices.c before the OsRunThreadSync()
function:

#if (LINUX_VERSION_CODE >= KERNEL_VERSION(2, 6, 8))
static inline _syscall3(pid_t,waitpid,pid_t,pid,int
*,wait_stat,int,options)
#endif

Good luck,
Marc