[driverloader] WMP54GS invalid misc...

Al . zero_cool001 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 25 06:14:17 EDT 2004

I have a WMP54GS (linksys wireless-g pci adapter with speedbooster) and i
used driverloader to get it to work on my Suse 9.1 / 2.6.4_52_default
kernel. i managed to connect to my home network(wireless-b router) and get a
virtual ip address, but i could not connect to the internet.
when i type: "iwconfig eth1", i get the network information. however, the
"invalid misc" field shows an increasingly large number. what is an invalid
misc and how do i connect to the internet?

thank you