[driverloader] adding the wpc54g on debian unstable

Michael Perry meperry at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 19:15:50 EDT 2004

I have the latest version of driverloader working very well now.
Somewhere i had found some instructions for automating assignment of a
dhcp address from my wrt54g but cannot seem to locate them any longer.
 Was this by chance done on debian by editing /etc/network/interfaces
and adding wireless stanzas there?  I tried in the wireless.opts file
that works with the older orinoco gold cards well but this file does
not seem to be read or used by driverloader.

Michael Perry
meperry at gmail.com