[driverloader] WPC54g Crashing Upon Driver Load

Rob Thomas rob at fuzebox.org
Sun Mar 27 23:32:29 EST 2005

I'm currently trying out Driverloader with a WPC11, and it's working great...
Someone gave me a WPC54g v1.2, but I when I upload the new driver and restart
driverloader, my box (debian sarge, linux 2.6.11) locks up until I eject the
card.

I've tried these drivers:

ftp://ftp.linksys.com/pub/network/wpc54g_driver_utility_v1.3.zip

http://ftp.us.dell.com/network/R76521na.EXE

Both have the same result.

Is this a known problem? From reading mailing list and forum archives it seems
that this card works fairly well for most people using Driverloader...

Thanks,

-Rob Thomas