[driverloader] ctiontec prism2/2.5 usb support?

Richard McMillan r.mcmillan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 19:36:34 EST 2005

Hi
I've installed driverloader and attempted to use it with my
actiontec(802UI3) wireless usb card (FC3-2.6.10-stack16)- it does not
seem to recognise the driver. I know the driver works as I've used it
with ndis-wrapper...although very unstable.
I can't unplug the device as it's hard-wired within the laptop - and
the acpi wireless event buttons do not function under linux - any
ideas? - or is this card just not supported?

The driver seems to load fine - it just doesn't find the h/w.

Regards,
rich