[driverloader] CLI web browser & driverloader install

linuxhippy at verizon.net linuxhippy at verizon.net
Fri Jan 19 12:56:52 EST 2007

I now have my pc setup with Slackware 11 on an old pc that acts as a server.  I did not install a GUI session so I cannot install driverloader with Firefox at the end (it asks you for the Win drivers).  I can browse the webs with a CLI or text interface with Lynx.  How do I install driverloader with Lynx?

I found this on the Driverloader Advanced Install options page:

--browser <name> Use a specific web browser to do the installation. If the requested browser is not installed or cannot be started, the installer will abort. The list of supported browsers is:

firefox
mozilla
netscape
konqueror
opera

Example: sh dldrinstall.run -- --browser konqueror

Can I use lynx as an option?