[hcflinux] no modem sound

Marc Boucher marc at mbsi.ca
Mon Sep 2 13:47:10 EDT 2002

Try editing the driver inf file (under /etc/hcfpci/inf/ - exact name
will be shown by "hcfpciconfig --info"), and change:

HKR,OEM,FLAGS,1, ?2,??,??,??

back to

HKR,OEM,FLAGS,1, ?0,??,??,??

leaving the numbers at positions indicated by ? as-is.

Then run hcfpciconfig -ta and let me know if the sound is back.

Marc