[hcflinux] generic vs specific

Angus Auld angusauld at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 13 20:47:49 EDT 2002

Thanks for the feedback guys. I agree that the compiled rpm sure seems to be
the way to go, if you are able and have the proper development packages
installed that is.

Which version are you using currently? I wonder if there is any advantage in
me upgrading to the latest generic version? I am using the one before the
latest, 0.98mbsibeta02090200-1.i386.rpm.

I heartily second the thanks to Marc and all involved in developing these
drivers!

All the best!

--Angus

"LET US NOT LOOK BACK IN ANGER OR FORWARD IN FEAR, BUT AROUND IN
AWARENESS."----James Thurber

+++Reg.Linux User#278931+++