[hcflinux] Some one cares for you

Vectormode2003 at yahoo.com Vectormode2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 7 09:15:36 EST 2002

This is not Spam, as you can see at the bottom of my letter. I was given your email address by one of your friends, family, co-workers, and/or neighbors.

Hi my name is Stephen Dimuzio,

           Are you looking to start working out of your home? Or looking to supplement your income? Or are you looking to work part-time, spare-time, even full-time, or maybe even start your home-based business? Do you need to start earning money today? But, not necessarily sure what is available or which companies have programs for working at home. Learn how you can set your own hours. Work as little as you want, or as much as you can. Find out about opportunities to earn just a few hundred per week or several thousand per week. You can even work for several companies at once!  Best of all, 99% or more of the opportunities are national. That means you can live anywhere in the U.S. and still be able to work for any of these companies!

Make 50k + a year from your home.

Put your kids through school!

Pay off bills!

Avoid Bankruptcy!

To order the "Work From Your Home Guide" it costs you $19.95, shipping included.

Just send check or money order with your return postal address to:

Stephen Dimuzio
7204 Bishop View Cr.
Cherry Hill  , NJ 08002

In your letter, can you please write 10-email address of your friends, family, co-workers and/or neighbors? That you think this program may help.

You and Your Family Will Thank Me.