[hcflinux] New kernel (2.4.19-24) and a conexant hcf modem

Angus Auld angusauld at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 12 23:22:48 EST 2003

Hi Daniel,
I had the same thing happen to me when I installed the new 2.4.19-24 kernel
on my Mdk 9.0 system.  What I had to do was go with the generic src rpm.
Once I compiled that using the 2.4.19-24 kernel src, my modem was back in
business again. Try the generic src rpm
(hcfpcimodem-0.99mbsibeta02123100-1.src.rpm). You will have to have kernel
src and gcc  C-compiler installed.

HTH. Best regards. :-)

--Angus

"We are all One, One Energy, from One Light. Let us band together as Humans,
with love for all humanity, living each day in harmony with Mother Earth,
our Sacred Garden."--Anon.

++++Reg.Linux User#278931++++
+++Powered by Mandrake 9.0+++