[hcflinux] Timeout problem

Danilo Massa danilo at danilomassa.it
Mon Mar 22 16:46:28 EST 2004

I appreciate your help ... but:
1 - in italy there is not dialtone ... (for this reason I specify ATX3)
2 - my modem is completely mute (I do no hear any sound coming from it)
3 - If start my machine with windoxe2K OS the modem work fine (so the
cable is correctly plugged and OK)
4 - I WANT to remove windoxe! (At this point ... I think that I must buy
anoter modem)

Thanks again for your time and effort
Danilo Massa