[hsflinux] KPPP Freezing with new driver

Erik Negron enegron at eircom.net
Thu May 9 11:42:48 EDT 2002

Hi, as i couldnt get the older drivers to work in any way, i was getting No Dialtone everytime i could get it to come back with AT Commands. I recently installed the new drivers and had to change a few things for the modem could be found, but i got a modem ready, but now when i try to dial out my whole system freezes up and i have to do a cold reboot.

I got hsflinmodem 8086 2486 and im using Mandrake 8.2 kernel 2.4.18

Any ideas