[hsflinux] Aztech MDP3858SP-W (AZT 4015) 127A:1005 Mandrake 7.2

Martin Hughes martin.hughes at mrch.freeserve.co.uk
Sun May 26 09:29:57 EDT 2002

Problem is now solved by the reinstallation of 7.2. May 23 driver works with download edition, powerpack edition and also with kernel updates applied to both these distros.

Modem stays up for 2 hours until my ISP cuts it off. No problem with the driver.

Thanks for the advice Tom, I should not have let kudzu configure in my ethernet card without also installing the NAT software.

Thanks Marc for the driver. My PC is now truly liberated and I have mothballed my external modem.

Martin Hughes