[hsflinux] hsfmodem

özgür uncuoğlu olriss at softhome.net
Fri Aug 23 06:35:30 EDT 2002

Hi!I have SUSE 7.1 (version2.4.0-4GB kernel)
I tried to install a lot of HSFLinmodem driver but they don't work.Then I have a few questions to ask you
1.I know meanings of kernel version numbers, but what does "4GB" mean???
2.Where Can I find a driver for my modem.if it exists (modem-->127A:2015 conexant 56k pci)
3.or should I download and compile a new kernel.it's very hard to download for me with 56k
4.exception of these do you have something to resolve this problem(it's not a problem actually it's chaos or nightmare)
5.Help meeee!

Note:
When I try to install a hsflinmodem*.* it says like "this package does not contain pre-built modules for your system"
after that It also says "Installation is succesfully completed".Really all steps of installation seems correct according to help files.

I try a few most popular connection software.They  can't find the modem under linked /dev/modem