[hsflinux] HSF-driver && FreeBSD

Jean-Simon Durand jsimon at linuxant.com
Tue Apr 22 11:48:39 EDT 2003

Hi Tony,

thank you for the welcome message.

I am actually part of the Linuxant team. I recently joined Linuxant because
it offered me a great opportunity to learn a lot and work on challenging
projects.

I will be fairly active on the mailing lists to get informations on
potential bugs and provide some support. Of course, anyone who can help is
more than welcomed to do so and we really appreciate your input.

Regards,

Jean-Simon