[hsflinux] M5457 in Amilo A

Jean-Simon Durand jsimon at linuxant.com
Thu May 22 02:10:35 EDT 2003

Hi,

Do you know exactly what type of modem you have (brand and model)?

The output from the following commands might help identify it. Maybe it's
simply not listed in the INF files that we provide with the drivers, but it
would work if you choose an INF file manually. You can do this when you run
"hsfconfig" and answer no to the question "Should we attempt to
automatically configure your hardware?".

lspci -n
lspci -v
lspci -n -vvv

Regards,