[hsflinux] HSF driver freezes my Sony Vaio!

vallet at club.lemonde.fr vallet at club.lemonde.fr
Fri Jan 9 18:34:56 EST 2004

I have tried to install the Conexant HSF driver hsfmodem-6.03.00lnxt03122800full-1.i386 on my Sony Vaio FX505, running Mandrake 9.2 (kernel 2.4.22-10mdk), using both the generic package with source and the tar file. The installation stops after building the module for the given kernel (the message "done" shows up) and freezes my computer.

Could you please help me in finding out what the problem is? I attach the output of hsfconfig --dumpdiag

Thanks in advance for your help.