[driverloader] CONFIG_DEBUG_SPINLOCK now supported

Marc Boucher marc at linuxant.com
Tue Feb 3 03:06:14 EST 2004

support for CONFIG_DEBUG_SPINLOCK has been implemented and released in
driverloader-1.59 !
Affected users should upgrade and let us know if things work properly
now.

Cheers
Marc

PS: we accelerated the fix due to distributions making pre-built 2.6
kernel packages with the option enabled available for download.