Re(2): [driverloader] wireless driver for TP-T41

x86processor genes46genes at
Sun Feb 15 19:53:26 EST 2004

Hi CH!

Thanks for the quick response.
>  When you config the
> driverloader you will need
> these two items.

I don't trust M$ products that much, so prefer to have
a Linux only thinkpad. Not sure if the T41 is
centrino, guess it uses Atheros or something. Will
have to check. Moreover, if i boot the thinkpad the
first time, it converts the file system into NTFS
(which I don't want). This information can be seen

For Atheros there is the ndiswrapper, but have to read
the documentation first.

Do you Yahoo!?