[driverloader] Re(3): wireless driver for TP-T41

x86processor genes46genes at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 12:46:07 EST 2004

Hi!

> If you will erase the partition anyway, why not
> start
> the thinkpad and let it convert the filesystem?

The rescue partition is different from the filesystem
conversion. Its totally a different issue.

I will boot the IBM Thinkpad -> go to BIOS using the
Access IBM key -> disable the rescue partition (so its
visible) -> change boot sequence order so that system
will boot first from CD -> Insert CD -> reboot ->
start installation from the CD

So, I will have the rescue partition and prevent the
filesystem conversion. Will probably try setting up
wireless later.

Thanks,

x86