[driverloader] Broadcom 4301 on Mandrake 10.0RC1

Steve Jasper neon at texas.net
Sun Feb 29 17:02:04 EST 2004

Hello list,
I am a Linux noobie trying to get a Broadcom 4301 to work on a newly
installed Mandrake 10.0RC1 (kernel is 2.6.2-3mdk). The driver appears to
have installed properly, I can see the web configuration interface, and
it seems ok. The Windows driver came with the hardware, version
3.8.28.0.  Mandrake's configuration tool does not see a wireless adapter.

I followed the install instructions and FAQ, but have little Linux
experience, and don't know what to try next. Any ideas?