[driverloader] staying ahead of updates

David T-G davidtg-driverloader at justpickone.org
Tue Apr 13 08:08:32 EDT 2004

Hi, all --

I am a SuSE 9.0 user and periodically run their update tool to pull down
patches, which sometimes include a new kernel rev.

Since there has been a driverloader RPM for each kernel rev I've seen so
far, I imagine that LinuxAnt is on top of the changes and will keep RPMs
in stock.  Yay.

Is there an announce- list, though, to which I can subscribe so that I
know a new version is out and I can get it *before* I do an update run
and change my kernel and kick myself off of the network?

TIA & HAND

:-D
--
David T-G