[driverloader] Re: DWL 520, setup, but no signal

Aaron aaron at phre.net
Wed Apr 14 15:50:46 EDT 2004

Ok i figured out that with the Linuxant driver, its only allowing me to
run on channel 1 2.412GHz so when i would issue iwconfig wlan0 channel 11,
it would accept the command but still be running on 2.412 GHz where
channel 11 is not that range...

How can i fix this.....as i would prefer not to run on the default channel