[hsflinux] no dial tone

Chris Hodgetts chris at cure.ods.org
Mon Dec 9 10:58:12 EST 2002

I dont quite understand all the issues people are having..
I am running Debian, and I got the package and installed it and everything
worked "Out of the box" shell we say..

Only problam is and I think it is the way I have configured my network, is
I have to route del default and route add default ppp0 everytime I want to
use the modem, as opposed to the lan connection... whihc if anyone can
sujest on a good way of this being done automatically that would be
Greaet..  Plus if there is any idea when the fax part of the modem will be
supported..  I miss my fax :)

Well that is my 32bits worth ..